There will be 4 different levels of workshops for Full Pass.
All participants will be assigned to recommended level on the basis on WSDC number (if you have one) and practice skills.
The main structure will be:
- You know the basic rhythm (double and triple steps) and a couple of basic 6-count patterns and whip and you know the patterns well enough to social dance without stopping the dance.
- You might have some knowledge about variations and styling to your basics and want to learn more.
- You probably still have problems to do your basics with good technique and you are new to syncopation, extensions and musicality.
- You want to learn new patterns and more variations of your basics in a slow pace.
- You have competed before in an international competition but do not have a WSDC number.
- You know several basic patterns and you also knows variations on them.
- You also know some styling and maybe even syncopations to your basics and want to learn more.
- You can social dance without any problem as long as the music is not too fast.
- You have probably started to play with musicality and want to explore it more.
- Techniques like rock'n go, extensions, tracing, floating/traveling anchor, invitational lead, constant connection might be new to you or you might have tried it but you are not really comfortable with them.
- You want to learn new patterns and more variations of your basics in a quick pace.
- You have competed before several times in international competitions in Novice division but don't have a WSDC number yet.
- You have got a WSDC number with Novice points.
- You have been on several WCS events in other countries.
- You know techniques like rock'n go, extensions, tracing, floating/traveling anchor, invitational lead, constant connection so the instructor don't have to explain them to you.
- You want to learn more about getting a good technique to your foundation.
- You also want to have more patterns and styling in a quick pace.
- You compete in Intermediate division and you have at least 15 WSDC registry Novice points.
- You get a recommendation from the instructors to be in this level.
- You attend to international events regularly and have no problem dancing with people on every level.
- You know your basics really well and you also have variations and styling to your basics.
- You also play with musicality a lot and wants to learn more.
- Getting better technique and a good looking and feeling in your dance is more important than new patterns.
Project Swing Pass:
Only one level and it will only be on Swedish.
You are completely new to WCS or you have tried it once or twice.
You don't know anything about WCS or you have forgot most of it.
This pass is free, you only pay for one party so you can join us on the social dance.
The workshops are going to be on Swedish and will be done through Project Swing.
Choose "Project Swing Pass" if you want to registrate for this level.