There will be 4 different levels of workshops for Full Pass.
All participants will be assigned to recommended level on the basis on WSDC number and practice skills.
The main structure will be:
- You will not compete at all and you have never competed in a WSDC competition before.
- You know the basic rhythm (double and triple steps) and a couple of basic 6-count patterns and whip. You know them well enough to social dance with your basic patterns.
- You might have some knowledge about variations and styling to your basics and want to learn more.
- You probably still have problems to do your basics with good technique and you are new to syncopation, extensions and musicality.
- You want to learn new patterns and more variations of your basics in a slow pace.
- You will compete in Newcomer or Novice division but do not have a WSDC number.
- You will not compete this time but you have competed in a WSDC competition before.
- You know several basic patterns and you also knows variations on them.
- You also know some styling and maybe even syncopations to your basics and want to learn more.
- You can social dance without any problem as long as the music is not too fast.
- You have probably started to play with musicality and want to explore it more.
- Techniques like rock'n go, extensions, tracing, floating/traveling anchor, invitational lead, constant connection might be new to you or you might have tried it but you are not really comfortable with them.
- You want to learn new patterns and more variations of your basics in a medium pace.
- You will compete in Novice division and you do have a WSDC number with Novice points.
- You will not compete this time but you have competed in Novice division before and you do have a WSDC number with Novice points.
- You get a recommendation from the instructors or the judges to be in this level.
- You know techniques like rock'n go, extensions, tracing, floating/traveling anchor, invitational lead, constant connection so the instructor don't have to explain them to you.
- You want to learn more about getting a good technique to your foundation.
- You also want to have more patterns and styling in a quick pace.
- You have at least 15 WSDC registry Novice points.
- You compete in Advanced WSDC registry division.
Project Swing Pass:
Only one level and it will only be on Swedish.
You are completely new to WCS or you have tried it once or twice.
You don't know anything about WCS or you have forgot most of it.
This level will be for free, you only pay for the parties (3 nights with social dancing) so you can join us on the social dances and this cost is 400 SEK.
The workshops are going to be on Swedish and will be done through Project Swing.
Competitions is not included in this Project Swing Pass.
Choose "Project Swing Pass" if you want to registrate for this level.